An error code that you may face while using Outlook’s email service is the error code “pii_email_35800da0131beebe44e2”. In this article, we’ll list a few solutions to this error. But before that, here’s a little detail about it.
We’re sure this error is quite annoying and makes working/checking your emails very difficult, especially if there’s an important email you’re trying to access. This error basically blocks access to your emails, and because of it, the outlook doesn’t work as it is intended to. And as we mentioned above, this can be a really costly issue if you’re someone who gets a lot of important emails, like from clients, or a company you work for.
So, we’ve listed a few fixes you can try; give each of them a shot, and at least one of them should work for you. Anyways, without any further ado, here’s how you can fix the error code “pii_email_35800da0131beebe44e2”
How to solve [pii_email_35800da0131beebe44e2] Error Code
These fixes are quick and easy, and one of them should work for you, if not, you may have to contact Outlook. Try these fixes for the error code “pii_email_35800da0131beebe44e2” in the order they’re listed below. You can mix up the order if you want, but it’s recommended that you follow the order the fixes have been listed in below.
- The first thing you should try doing is closing any applications running in the background, and exit multiple tabs on your web browser. Also, make sure you’re not using multiple accounts on Outlook at the same time. Log out of all your accounts, and then log back in to see if that fixes the issue.
- This error could also result due to the installation of new software, or the use of other email accounts, and database management systems that you might have downloaded onto your computer. You probably don’t use the pirate version of Outlook, but if you do, you’ll need to delete that, and install Outlook from Microsoft’s official website, or just use it on the browser.
- If that doesn’t work for you, and you’re already using the legitimate version of Outlook, make sure you’re running the latest version. It’s still best to just use Outlook on your web browser.
- You could also try using versions of Outlook that are meant for previous Windows versions like 7 or 8. Although this solution will more likely fail, it’s still worth giving a shot.
- If none of the above work for you, all that’s left is to contact Microsoft.
So, that’s just about it for this article. At least one of these solutions will work for you; although there is a slight chance that they might not. If that happens, you can contact Microsoft via email, or their customer help centre.
Don’t worry too much about it, if our solutions don’t work, then Microsoft will definitely help fix the error. Anyways, we’ve listed just about every method of fixing the error code “pii_email_35800da0131beebe44e2”. And we hope that one of them works for you, but if none of them does, don’t worry too much, as we’ve mentioned above, contact Microsoft.
READ MORE: How to Fix Steam Error Code 105?