Sprint signal boosters allow you to boost an existing signal (amplifying it multiple times with the maximum multiplier being 32). Once it boosts your signal, it can then rebroadcast the signal to an area of your choice, whether it’s in your home or a car.
What does getting a stronger signal do? Well, getting a stronger signal means more bars (meaning a more reliable reception).
“Sprint Signal Booster for improving call”. In this article, we will go through a few things you need to know about sprint signal boosters, and in the end, we’ll mention a few sprint signal boosters (along with their links) that you should buy if you need one.
The sprint signal boosters mentioned at the end have the best value for unlimited plans. A few of them may be expensive, but it’s worth it as getting a cheap one won’t increase your signals to the extent an expensive one would.
First things first, what causes bad sprint reception in the first place?
To understand that, first, you should know that cell phone signals are waves, radio waves to be exact (AM-FM type). So with that out the clear, it’s pretty obvious that waves can go in almost every direction without being noticed. These waves can be blocked, absorbed, or even changed by almost any type of object.
Some of the main reasons why sprint service can go bad are:
- The distance from the Cell tower. That means both physical and power transmission distance.
- Objects like trees, hills, and even mountains can affect your sprint service (even tall structures). That includes building materials as well (metal, concrete, and brick, e.t.c).
- Internal building obstructions like thick walls and plaster can also affect your sprint service.
- And probably the most obvious, but not obvious at the same time is the weather. Yes, even the weather can affect sprint services (Especially rain and thunderstorms).
Thunderstorms and rain affect your sprint service greatly, but even a slight combination of these elements can reduce your sprint service quality.
What’s the best solution to this problem? (Boost your 3G & 4G Sprint Signals).
It may not seem like much, but a cellphone signal booster can make a huge difference. With one of these devices, you can boost your signals up to 32 times the existing one! A sprint signal booster provides:
- Think of it as a megaphone. By that, we mean it provides better coverage by multiplying your existing signals to a factor as high as 32X.
- It provides reliable reception (That means it decreases dropped calls, and low-quality calls, e.t.c)
- It provides consistent service by increasing your upload and download speeds and even provides faster internet data.
What does a sprint signal booster offer?
The sprint signal boosters mentioned guarantee the following benefits:
- These boosters work for all Sprint and subsidiaries. An example is Boost Mobile.
- They’re also future-based. They can even boost AT&T signals, and even boost Verizon, T-Mobile, and a few other carriers.
- They’re compatible with all phones and cellular devices.
- They come in complete kits, and they’re easy to install.
- They don’t require any monthly fees, and there’s no need to connect to wifi.
Two of the best sprint signal boosters:
(Note: All the boosters mentioned in this article are from weBoost)
1: weBoost Home MultiRoom:
Its features are:
- It comes with up to 5,000 sq. ft. of sprint coverage under the best conditions, and extends across all bands.
- With this, you can gain up to +65 dB (21 dBm uplink and 12 dBm downlink).
- It comes with multiple accessories to provide the maximum coverage possible, but the only problem here is, that they’re sold separately.
- It provides complete coverage for several rooms or even mid-sized homes.
- It even comes with an outdoor yagi antenna and an indoor panel antenna configuration.
2: weBoost Installed Home Complete:
Its features are:
- This booster provides better cell phone service and comes with 5G ready technology.
- It comes with up to 7,500 sq.ft of coverage under the best conditions possible.
- With this, you can gain up to +72 dB (24 dBm uplink and 12 dBm downlink).
- Like the first one, it comes with several accessories, but they’re sold separately.
- It provides complete coverage and outdoor and indoor yagi antennas like the first one.
- It does not require a Wi-Fi connection and any monthly fees. It’s a one-time purchase.
With these sprint signal boosters, you can greatly increase your sprint service. We’ve mentioned two from weBoost along with their links. And we hope this article on “Sprint Signal boosters for improving call” helps you understand everything you need to know about sprint signal boosters.
If you have any further queries, or would like to change/add something to this article, feel free to comment down below!